We guarantee employment
We don't just give lip service to it, we write it down in the contract. Your minimum starting salary of ₽120,000 will also be fixed in the contract.
What have our graduates achieved?
Employment within the first month of graduating from the Academy
Minimum starting salary
Students have successfully completed their studies
Yes, you can do that too.
Nearest start of training: 4 April 2022
The nearest training start:
15 March 2022
Places left: 5 places
The date of the next stream will be known at a later date
And now more about the training format
Become a developer
- At Sixhands Academy we teach in a face-to-face format, Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 20:00.
- With like-minded people, you'll be coding, sharpening your soft skills and working on group projects.
- You'll get practical advice from current employees of top companies in the IT sector.
What do we teach?
Full-Stack developer training is a speciality of our Academy. You'll take a course in both Frontend (the client side of the product) and Backend (the backend of the product). This will help you figure out what you want to be and what kind of developer you want to be.
The learning process
The whole modern world runs IT projects according to a methodology Scrum*
where all work is divided into sprints, often equal to 4 weeks.
We've decided to train your
right away, as if you were on the job and working on a real commercial project
. This will help you adapt as quickly as possible in your first week on the job.
- Introduction to development. Teach a minimum theoretical background to understand what a programming language is and how the software development process works.
- IDE. We tell you which software is used to develop websites, how an integrated IDE can be useful to a developer, and how to create your first program.
Frontend. Getting started
- Frontend development. We focus on how to properly create and design the user interface, and what the look and feel of our website is all about.
- Frontend libraries. We study the most essential libraries for layout/frontend development that every programmer should know. These out-of-the-box solutions will help us speed up development and increase code maintainability.
- The principles of industrial programming. Learn the basic principles of industrial programming and learn how to write maintainable code.
2 weeks + 2 career weeks
- Backend development and databases. Dive into the internal server part of the product, hidden from the user's eyes.
What can they give you, and how do they pass?
After the training, we prepare our graduates for job interviews: we write a CV together, compile a portfolio of real projects, build up self-presentation skills, and pick up the first job opportunities from our partners.
According to the results of the two career weeks you will be ready to show your professionalism, in 98% of cases you will find a job in the first 3 weeks after you finish the academy and you will earn 120 000 rubles.
Why our training format is fast and effective
The concept of micro learning
Micro Learning offers the opportunity to learn large amounts of information in small, discrete elements. This format makes it easy to immerse yourself in complex topics without consuming a lot of energy and time: watching a five-minute training video does not require long periods of concentration and engages the individual most effectively.
95% of training time is practical
To become a professional you need a theoretical basis, which we give in the first 2 weeks, and a maximum of practice. At our academy you will code every day from week 2 on wards and see the first results.
The flexible Scrum methodology is designed for rapid development and delivery of complex, groundbreaking IT products.
Scrum is essential for work planning, systematic workflow organisation, responsibility development and team self-organisation. The methodology allows for easy adaptation to the changing environment and continuous learning.
Our students do projects like this during their studies at the Academy. And you can do it too!
120 000 ₽
This is the starting salary we guarantee to our graduating Full-Stack developers, and by pumping up your soft skills and English, you can even start at ₽150,000.
When you graduate from Sixhands Academy, you become part of a closed Alumni Club. It's a real community where you can count on support and seek inspiration for your work.
Become a developer
- A closed Telegram group for graduates. You'll always be in touch with your classmates, you'll be able to share tips and experiences from different IT companies and support each other in difficult moments;
- Meet your friends. Every three months we organise a reunion where you can see your friends live and share your achievements and results;
- A Telegram channel for the most important news. Even after the release, we'll continue to share new knowledge and cool cases with you by posting them in our Telegram channel;
- Mitaps with teachers and friends. We always say that you should always learn, especially if you want to build a great career. That's why we continue to pump up your soft skills even after you finish the academy, but in a relaxed atmosphere :)
These are the same coding gurus who will share insights from their IT careers. In a friendly atmosphere.
Lead Mobile Developer, Sixhands Mentor, Mastermind Couch
PJSC Gazprom Neft
React Developer, TeamLead, Consta Designer, Sixhands School Graduate
Product Owner, Soft Skills Couch
12-month instalment plan available
Start your IT career at Sixhands Academy
Guaranteed employment with a salary of
Guaranteed employment with a salary of ₽120,000
Take the first step
Your application has been accepted, thank you!
Something went wrong :( Letter not sent